Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Who is life?

Who is life, where is life?
What is life, how is life?
Is it a He or just an it?
Is it life or only tough
He seems rough but still remains life
I though I had caught life but I was caught in life
To me it was life coz it had so much love
It was life as long as I could still laugh
I thought life to be sweet but sometime turned out rough
Now I know I am in life as long as I feel safe and unsafe
It is just life coz it gave me life
It never gave a limited but at times I just feel it's enough
Though it was tough but still it had good breath
It never cared it just gives us each a choice
You take what you have to but don't come crying when we laugh
Still it will not change, but still remain life
You may be good or bad but life remains
You may change to any form but it still remains formless
All I am trying to say "keep safe and take it soft"
Life will remain even when your life has gone
Life will be life and long as there is still life in life
I live life but I live my own life
But still, life remains life!

No comments:

Post a Comment